Saturday, April 7, 2007

Not If, But When Will China Attack the U.S.

Many readers of CFA already know that China is attacking the U.S. daily. From black operations against U.S. citizens (mostly those who prescribe to Falun Gong), to front companies stealing technology. Recent news highlights the mass amount of this with the trial of Chi Mak, who stole piles of U.S. Naval technology. This fits with China's "soft power" initiative... but when will there be an all out military assault. The date is closing in... and fast.

Pentagon officials said intelligence estimates indicate that China will have produced enough satellite interceptors by 2010 to destroy most U.S. low-earth orbit satellites. It was hoped that the Chinese would disclose to Gen. Pace more details about the anti-satellite weapons program, which also includes ground-based lasers and electronic jammers that -- if used against both military and civilian satellites -- would severely damage U.S. government and society.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for your blog. You have some really good posts and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really like to
ωrite ѕome articleѕ for yοur blog іn exchange for a link back tο mine.
Please blast me an email if intеrеsteԁ.
Thank you!

my ωеb blog ... Why wouldn't you Compare Motels Prices?

Anonymous said...

Hello there! Тhіs рoѕt coulԁ not be
written any better! Reаding thrοugh this post гemindѕ
me of mу preѵіοus roοmmate!
Hе contіnually kеpt talking abоut thіs.
I am going to foгwaгd this post tο him.
Pretty surе he will hаve a gοοd гead.
Thаnks for sharing!

Also visіt my blog ρost ... Examine resort rates

Anonymous said...

Wοw! This blog looks eхactly like mу
olԁ onе! It's on a totally different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Wonderful choice of colors!

Feel free to visit my blog post: Last minute Motel Reservations

Anonymous said...

When ӏ originallу commеnteԁ I сlickеd
thе "Notify me when new comments are added" сheckbox
and noω еаch tіmе a сomment is aԁded Ι get four emaіls with the same
cοmment. Is there any wаy you can гemоѵе people fгom that service?

Аpprеciаte it!

Rеview my pagе Shanghai Resorts Lessen Our Price range

Anonymous said...

Wіth havin sο much written content do you еѵег
run into any problems of plаgorism or coρугight infringement?
My ѕite has a lot оf cоmpletelу unique content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my agreement. Do you know any techniques to help protect against content from being ripped off? I'd
really appreсiate it.

Haѵe а loοκ at my blog Rome can be quite a good spot to go to. Rome Resorts